What is the #1 thing that keeps you from publishing a book this year?
- It can’t be that the writing is too tough. (hint…..TEACH, don’t write)
- It can’t be that you have no time. (think small…..but scale or series)
- It can’t be that you simply HATE to write. (record your book by yourself and publish the transcript, or have someone interview you and do the same thing)
- It can’t be that you don’t think a book will make you money. (most books won’t DIRECTLY make you a ton of money in book sales alone, but properly positioned, they WILL be the best brand and business building ROI decision you can make)
- So tell me, what is the #1 reason you AREN’T writing a book write now. (and what is the 1 challenge I can help you overcome to make it happen?)
Drop me an email (ianrhollander AT gmail DOT com) or say hi on Facebook (privately) to let me know!