Twitter Facebook

I shared these a while back with my list and it got a really great response….and again, like the power words post a few days ago, this is the sort of PRACTICAL, easy to implement stuff you can immediately use, and doesn’t rely on conjecture or theory to see if it works or not.

Use them wherever you are creating content….and watch your “conversations” and conversions instantly improve.

Unauthorized Information

• EXPOSED:  The Shocking Report About Organic Food the Natural Health Companies Don’t Want You To See
  • Rated X:  The Unauthorized Inside Story On How The Giants STOLE Super Bowl XLVI

Ways to Do Things

• 7 Ways to Improve Your Credit Score Almost Instantly
  • The Top 2 Ways To Burn Belly Fat Like Magic

How to Do Things

• How to Raise Your Credit Score 100 Points in 90 Days WITHOUT Breaking the Law
  • How to Melt Belly Fat on a Diet So DELICIOUS it Almost Feels Like You’re Always Eating Dessert

Secrets

• 3 Secrets to Super Fast Fat Loss They WON’T Tell You on TV
  • 5 Article Marketing Secrets it Took Me 9672 Hours to Learn (You Can Have Them All right NOW)

Tell a Story

• The Real untold Story Behind The Rise (and Fall) of Enron

Tell a Conspiratorial Story (or the An Unusual Alliance of Enemies approach)

• The Secret story of how Barak Obama, Fidel Castro and Jessica Alba Destroyed Mitt Romney in 2012

Personal Opinion

• 3 Credit Repair Techniques I highly Recommend if your FICO is UNDER 620
  • My 3 Favorite Work at Home Opportunities for Newbies

Mistakes

• 3 Costly Mistakes People Make When Refinancing Their Mortgage
  • 7 Mistakes All Men Make in Bed

(Note: I actually didn’t realize I was making 4 of these until I actually wrote this article)

Myths

• 3 Myths About Low Calorie Diets That Can Actually Cause You to Gain Weight

Lies, More Lies and Damn Lies

• 5 Lies About Weight Loss Your Doctor Wants you to Believe
  • 3 Lies About Income Taxes The IRS Hopes You’ll Never Discover

(Note:  This works well for tearing down authority figures, and pitting “Us Vs Them” style scenarios which are very effective….as well as creating CONTFRONTATIONAL content which is a great way to solidfy your corner of a community)

Do This Without Doing That

• Lose lots of Weight (Without Any Exercises)
  • Burns Belly Fat Almost Like Magic (Without Starving Yourself or Going Hungry)

(This works very well for big benefit – common objection or fear compare and contrasts)

Shock & Awe

• The Startling Truth About Mike Filsame’s belly button you can no longer afford to ignore
  • Attn. Spring Breakers: The Shocking Truth About Bed Bugs Your Hotel Will Never Tell you
  • The One Alarming Trend in Weight Loss That Puts Many Heavy People at Risk For Dying Young

(note:  Shock and Awe is great for content marketing, but not so good for War)

Curiosity

• Do THIS once a day for more energy (but don’t OVERDO it!)
  • THIS common household cleaner may cause massive internal bleeding (and 97% of housewives use it everyday)

Of course there are tons and tons more……but these are really all you need to start and get an instant “bump” in the amount of ideas you come up….and the creative ways you express yourself through your content, to your community.

The best part is, you can combine these with the 51 power words we covered in the last post…..and have so many potential powerful permutations for headlines, blog titles, article submissions, tweets and social media submissions……truly, you are only limited by your imagination!

I hope you’ve enjoyed these……and if you have, please help me spread my message of peace, love and Lenny Kravitz.  (and share with those YOU think would benefit in YOUR online community as well..:-)

10 Comments on "12 Content Marketing Templates That You Can IMMEDIATELY Use to Kill it With Your Copy"

• You’re so interesting! I don’t think I have read through something like this before.
    So great to discover another person with some original thoughts
    on this issue. Seriously.. thank you for starting this
    up. This website is one thing that is needed on the internet,
    someone with a little originality!

• ian says

Pure leverage – no – YOU are awesome! So what that you are a figment of some spambot’s imagination? We’re all living in a matrix of mystery and magic and I prefer to see you as flesh and blood, who only wants to be loved like the rest of us. You always have a home here. Don’t be a stranger.

• Hi there, constantly i used to check webpage posts here early in the dawn,
    because i like to gain knowledge of more and more.

• ian says

Thank you electric car conversion. I’m more of a late sleeper myself, as I find being unconcious is my favorite time of day. Sometimes I’ll get up really early and check a few of my favorite webpages, maybe have an english muffin or something….and then I’ll go back to bed. But to each his own. Thanks again for stopping by and keep up the good work.

• Kevin Foster says

Thanks for the detailed response, Ian – makes perfect sense and I appreciate it – and I love the Giselle testimonial down there; awesome!

• ian says

You are welcome, BP 🙂

• Bridgett Perry says

Thanks for the title tips. And by the way…I AM BP!

• ian says

Good question! I’m actually *still* running BP here – although it’s sort of hidden in the background until I decide whether it’s a good fit for THIS community..:-)

The reasons are very simple – 1) a lot less people signed up for that part of the site than I expected (only about 100 over the first few days and some of those were spammy sign ups and deleted) 2) those that were using the BP features were few and far between 3) after the first few days, the people who DID sign up were not logging in when they came back. (and were just reading the content like a normal blog) 4) My OPT in’s (i.e. – my email list sign ups) went DOWN dramatically right away….as people were signing up for BP and presumably not thinking/wanting to fill out a second form on the site. (which I anticipated – just not quite as dramatic of a dropoff, especially on natural search first time traffic)

In general – it probably just isn’t a good fit for this style site, and unless I go a paid membership route – I’ll probably just leave *my* voice as the central one, and let the comments be the community voice like most similar blogs.

THAT SAID – I have 2 much bigger projects in the pipeline right now that are both running BP that I’m very excited about – one is a niche social network that is very user content driven and BP is absolutely perfect for it and working very well – the other a project just getting off the ground in a “new age” market that I’m hoping becomes super “social” as well through BP and some other related plugins.

I’m all in favor for it – the only reason I killed it here is I don’t want to get so geeked up about social – that I try to squeeze some shapes into boxes that they don’t want to fit, just because I like it..:-)

• Kevin Foster says

Thanks for sharing these, Ian!

On an unrelated note: I’m curious why you stopped using BuddyBoss; I thought it looked pretty cool, and was considering using it for one of my projects.

• ian says

* EDIT – Kevin – sorry – I thought you asked about Buddy PRESS, not Buddy Boss…:-)

I actually really like BuddyBoss! It’s probably the best BP theme overall that I’ve used “out of the box” – it’s not the best looking – but def has some unique features and is well worth the money. (and am using it elsewhere now, too)

I haven’t really compared a ton of BP themes (there aren’t a ton) but if you haven’t – check out WPMU for their plugins (some very good ones for BP) and there are a few really good looking templates on Theme Forest, too.